Thursday, October 27, 2005

Out of the Mouths of Babes

"No, you're not the boss-Mrs. Teacher is!"

"Stop pretending to eat my trees-it's not funny."

"I never knew popcorn could smell so good for so long."

"I'm going to remember my homework tomorrow. I promise. Okay. . . maybe. But I might remember it!"

"2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, I forget, 20, 22."

"HE'S Tooooooouuuuuuucccccccchhhhhhhhhing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"How old are you? You seem around 36 to me." (I'm 24!)

"I like it when you call me Big Daaaaaddddy."

"What do you do when we leave at 3:10? You eat lots of snacks, don't you?"

Yes kids, I am the 36 year-old boss teacher that eats lots of food when you go home.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

You know... I really miss my after school snack...

7:58 AM

 
Blogger m said...

heee heee - don't you live at school too? I thought that when I was a kid - that all my teachers lived at the school. They were there when I got there and they stayed when I left. Come on - makes sence, right?

11:17 PM

 
Blogger m said...

Okay, I misspelled sense. I think.

11:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home