Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Did the other one say banana?

I walked to my dismissal position this afternoon (after THE BEST DAY EVER IN ROOM 9!!) and the first thing I saw? Two little boys throwing punches. Luckily they were little enough that I could actually rip them apart and hold them separate from each other. When I got them calmed down I asked one of the boys why he was punching the other. He said, "He called me a NAME!" I asked him what name and he started bawling and responded, "He called me. . . Waaaaaa.......waaaaa!" I asked him to repeat himself and once again, he said, "He call me. . . Waaaaaaaaa!" He couldn't stop crying so I told him to calm down and tell me in a big boy voice. Finally, the third time I asked what the other boy called him, he responded, tears streaming down his cheeks, holding his head in his hands, "He. . . . called. . . .me. . . . .WATERMELON!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home