Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Random Ramblings

One of my students was in a serious car accident over the weekend and is in the hospital. I think he's going to be okay but it's going to be quite awhile until he's well enough to come back to school. It's put a damper on my class this week and the kids are genuinely concerned about him. It's sweet, in a way.
In other news. . . Where the heck is everyone? I know desertUndine has decided to stop blogging but what happened to you other ladies? DesertJade, Erica, Erin (Erin, I just started reading yours but I really enjoyed it!) where did you go? Did I miss some really fun vacation that you all went on together and didn't post about?
One of my best friends from High School is getting married in February. In Hawaii. I wish I was going but alas-it is not going to happen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Still Here!!! I DO need to post more... just not too sure what to write about.. :(

3:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home