Monday, December 26, 2005

Support

We had my grandfather's memorial service today at the gravesite. It was really nice, my dad spoke about his father and what a truly great man he was, and I cried underneath my sunglasses. I wanted to say something as well but the lump in my throat was too big. The gravemarker looks really nice and we left some roses. The Husband stood behind me during the service and when he reached out to touch my back, I almost exploded with gratitude. Just one touch-that was all I needed right then.

1 Comments:

Blogger m said...

That's so sweet - your hubbie just knows when you need some support and love. I'm sorry about your grandpa - I haven't been in blogland for a while and I know it's a bit late - but I just wanted to offer my condolences.

11:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home