Friday, February 10, 2006

OUCH

I got the mother of all migraines yesterday (starting at school-I was not a happy camper) so I went home early and slept for two hours. I've never gone to the doctor for these but now I'm thinking I need to. I could not FUNCTION. I was in such incredible pain it felt like it would never end. So I woke up after my two hour slumber and it was worse! I've tried taking Advil earlier in the day but I'm not sure how much is really safe in one dose. I couldn't eat because I was so nauseous but after the Husband crawled into our bed in our dark, dark room and helped me calm down, I fell back asleep around 7 and woke up this morning at 6. Anyone know how to make these happen less often/go away quicker? I know, I need to go to the doctor. Here's the problem: I don't have one! I will see if I can find somewhere to go next week because I can't handle many more days like yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home