Tuesday, May 09, 2006

It's 11:51pm and I'm drinking Throat Coat tea-I can't seem to get a tickle out of my throat. I'm not a happy camper. The Husband is sick (He never gets sick) so he's sniffling (we don't have any Nyquil!) I made him get up and drink Theraflu and I have a crazy rash that is also keeping me up. What do you do when you can't sleep and you have to get up in 6 hours for work? I'm trying not to panic-I usually do about this time if I'm not asleep-but I know that won't help me get back to sleep. I'm going to go try to read. I know in about 30 minutes I'll have to pee anyway. Arg.
See ya,
Itchy, coughing, tea-drinking C

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

ugh!!! Feel better! My sister is sick too, and I know it is only a matter of time before I catch it as well.

1:17 PM

 
Blogger e said...

Ew. Hope you both feel better soon!

3:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home