Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Paint by Numbers

27: Parent-teacher conferences I did over the last two and 1/2 days
1: "No shows" at conferences
1: Conferences rescheduled for next week after school
2: Times my mom said, "Pie is good for breakfast" during our phone conversation tonight

Since I was done with conferences by 10:30 this morning, I managed to get out and do all those errands that never manage to get themselves done during the regular work week, like picking up checks at the bank, returning library books, and visitin gthe local produce stand. Twice. I also managed to do laundry, make a chocolate pudding pie, cut up veggies for the veggie tray, bake potatoes for yummy Holiday potatoes, baked homemade rolls, and candied almonds for the green salad. I always feel so good when I've accomplished so much in one day! Tomorrow we're heading up to our friend's house for Thanksgiving and I think we'll be spending the rest of the break at my in-laws house up north since they're out of town, we're dog sitting their Gordan Setter, Charlie, and because they have a hot tub! My throat is KILLING me from talking non-stop so I'm heading to bed. At 9:00pm. I'm so cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Haha... I was passed out on the couch by 8:00 last night. I had a wonderful combination of Benadryl, 2 glasses of wine, and nyquil (because the benadryl wasn't working at ALL)

And I was STILL congested all night... grr.

And pis IS good for breakfast. Just think, fruit, dough... could be a danish... or a pancake...

Brownies though - not good for breakfast. Oops.

7:50 AM

 
Blogger Lisa said...

I meant PIE, not PIS. must have been the brownies talking.


Happy Thanksgiving!

7:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home