Wednesday, March 21, 2007

7:00?

I fell asleep at 7:00 p.m. on the couch with the Husband tonight. Reason? I'm flippin' tired! I had to keep 12 kids in for part of recess because they had to write to me about the behaviors they would change tomorrow we had a really stressful meeting after school that threw me into a tissy. I'm feeling better now that I called and vented to my mom (also a teacher so she understood my frustrations) and the Husband on our drive home (we carpool). Of course he understood too, since he's a teacher. I'm so lucky to have so many people in my life that understand how it feels to be in such a tough career!
I'm off to probably fall asleep again on the couch. Night!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I fall asleep on the couch all the time... It really sucks when you wake up at like 8:30, and think it is the next morning, and you mildly freak out for half a second. That sucks. I hope tomorrow is a better day.

:/

8:50 PM

 
Blogger m said...

Sounds like me 2 months ago. When you're a kid, you never really know how much energy your awesome teachers use. I hope you have a good day tomorrow and those 12 get the message.

10:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home