Sunday, November 13, 2005

Dancing with Ice Cream

I just got home from Amber's dance performance-SUPER fun-and ice cream at Cold Stone with the girls. It was great to see Kate-it's been over two years that she was deployed to Korea and now she's here in good old Washington. I love that we haven't seen each other for so long yet everything was exactly the same as it always was. It's so weird-people always talk about how the friends they make in college are the people they stay in touch with for decades but it's not that way for me and my high school friends. We are still as close (if not closer) now as we were six years ago. I loved being with Kate-she's the same girl who can bring up a silly story from our high school days and make me laugh so hard I almost spit Vanilla ice cream with M&Ms across the table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home