Sunday, February 12, 2006

Good news/Bad News

Which one do you want to hear first? Well since there was resounding silence, I think you probably want to hear the bad news first. That's how I always like to hear news.

Bad News: I have a sinus infection.
Good News: The migraine from HELL is gone.

Want more?
Bad News: I spent hours today waiting for the Urgent Care office to call in my prescription for antibiotics into the pharmacy.
Good News: I finally got them.

Bad News: I didn't get to hold baby Leaf yesterday at the parents in-laws' (I didn't want to get him sick!)
Good News: The Husband looked very sweet holding and cuddling with him.

The best news: I have the greatest husband in the world who has taken care of me for four days.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

oh man, that is just a precious picture! I love how Leaf has those little wrinkly lines on his forehead! Adorable. I'm sure you will get to hold him soon. Feel better!

3:43 PM

 
Blogger Melinda said...

That baby is just absolutely adorable!

2:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home