Monday, August 07, 2006

My alphabet

A is for age:
25

B is for booze of choice:
None

C is for career:
Teacher

D is for your dog's name:
Rex

E is for essential items you use/love everyday:
Aveeno lip balm

F is for favorite song(s) at the moment:
Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado (I know it's dumb but I can't help it-"It's got a good beat and I can dance to it.")

G is for favorite games:
Taboo

H is for hometown:
Anchorage

I is for instruments you play:
Use to play the piano and violin

J is for jam or jelly you like:
MY homemade raspberry jam

K is for kids:
None, yet

L is for last kiss:
Who kissed me? The Husband in the garage!

M is for most admired trait:
Of mine? My sense of humor

N is for name of your crush:
Reese Witherspoon? :-)

O is for overnight hospital stays:
None

P is for phobias:
Spiders

Q is for quotes you like:
To the world you may only be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Life is everything and nothing all at once.

R is for biggest regret:
Don't want to talk about it

S is for sweets of your choice:
Ice cream and brownies

T is for time you wake up:
8ish in the summer, 6 during the school year

U is for underwear:
Body Gap

V is for vegetables you love:
Lots-green beans, zucchini, snap peas, carrots, and more!

W is for worst habit:
Being too anxious, biting my lip

X is for x-rays you've had:
Stomach for ulcer, neck for car accident

Y is for yummy food you make:
Lasagna, enchiladas, ice cream/cookie sandwiches

Z is for zodiac sign:
Cancer

Now you know my ABCs... Won't you play along with me!
Do it on your blog and then leave me a comment that you did it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home