Friday, July 14, 2006

It's been awhile. . .

I've tried to post in the last few days but the crappy internet connection here has been plotting against me. So what have we been doing you ask?

Playing miniture golf, riding bumper boats and go-carts with the 9-year-old I use to watch

Going to story time at the Botanical Gardens with friend Kelli and her son J

Watching mindless cable

Doing family photo shoots

Going to the movies

Visiting the chiropractor and massage therapist (I haven't had a headache in over a WEEK!!!!!!!!!)

Reading

Seeing friends

Hiking to a waterfall

Entertaining crazy amounts of kids

Celebrating my 25th, my mom's 50th, and my dad's 65th birthdays!

Getting pedicures (no, the Husband didn't come along)

Taking Rex on walks/runs/trips to the dog park

Going out to dinner

Laying in my parents' backyard

Enjoying our vacation!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cherlee's said...

I was surfing by your site is great. Nice to see your enjoying life! Thanks for sharing
Cherlee

5:13 PM

 
Blogger e said...

Sounds wonderful!

9:42 AM

 
Blogger Lisa said...

Wow, it looks like you are in a jungle! I want to go to Alaska!!!!

9:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home