Friday, June 30, 2006

Sunrise: 4:27 a.m---Sunset: 11:39 p.m

19 hours of daylight. Can you guess where I am? Alaska! We got in late Wednesday night and we're looking forward to real sunshine that is forcast for this weekend. I'll post more when I have time but there is mindless cable to be watched right now!
PS Rex did fine for his first time on an airplane but I almost opened a can of you-know-what when we still didn't have him an HOUR after the plane had landed. Drama drama. They shouldn't do that to first-time dog moms.

2 Comments:

Blogger e said...

I'm not sure what I would do with that much daylight! Hope your trip is wonderful!

4:51 PM

 
Blogger Lisa said...

that would be SO cool!!! I am so jealous! Glad rex did ok on the plane. I would have been really nervous.

11:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home