Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A river called. . .

Denial. Serious denial. School isn't really starting soon, is it? The kids don't come until September 6th but of course we go back a few weeks before that. Growing up I never really thought about my teachers having actual lives but now that the Husband and I are teachers I'm wishing the summer would never end. I love spending my days working around the house, reading, going out to lunch with friends, organizing my new desk, playing in the yard with the pup, knitting, planning girls' night, taking random trips, seeing friends, and yes, sleeping in. Don't get me wrong-I love to teach children-they are our future as the song goes, right? I know this year will be better-really it has to be. That, or I'll be doing yoga every single day of my life. Peace be with you. And me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home