Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Day 29

If I had something new and exciting to post about, I would.
If I had some great, profound news to talk about, I would.
But I don't.
Instead I'll just say
I recently finished creating out of thin air my 18th day of sub plans
I have report cards to do
and oh yeah-did I mention we're moving into a brand new school building in September
and my entire classroom needs to be packed up by the last day of school?
That's the school I'm not currently working at as per my doctor's orders
that's the place that I'm not supposed to go to
that's where all my crap lays, waiting for me to come
and put it
stuff it
shove it
into boxes.
That all have to be labeled
with contents
and a box number (like, box #3 out of 117)
and to and from (me and me)
and room number
and my first born child's name
as well as my mother's maiden name.

I could be exaggerating
Or maybe not

The best part of my day:
The Husband walking in the door with beautiful Gladiolas from Trader Joes.
I love this guy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

YAYYYYYY TJs!!!!

11:04 PM

 
Blogger e said...

I miss Trader Joe's. :(
Yay for flowers!

2:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home