Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Town: Bonkers Population: Me

I went to the doctor today for a follow-up appointment about my pneumonia. Although I'm feeling better, I still can't go to work. Doc said no work this week and only 1/2 days next week. Here are the problems with that situation: WIth the days I missed last week, plus this week, and the 1/2 days next week that's. . .10 1/2 days of sub plans! Do you KNOW how much work that is? When you teach EVERY subject, EVERY day?? Well, it's a ton of work! The other problem? Apparently my kids being little brats, fighting and being awful to each other. Another problem? I'm going insane at home. One can only watch so much (crappy) tv, read so many books, and surf the internet for so long until one goes. . . bonkers. I'm there.

1 Comments:

Blogger e said...

I'm so not jealous of you and your sub plans. I only have two preps, and wow, I think that 2 days of sub plans are crappy. It's harder than planning for yourself! And it really sucks that your kids are being jerks - so embarrassing when they act up when you're not around. Get better soon and get back in the classroom!

9:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home