Thursday, December 08, 2005

Colds, Lice, and the Dentist

Do you want the bad news or the good news first? I always like to hear the bad news first because then later I can forget about it when I hear the good news.

Bad news
1. Two of my students have had lice in the past four days. Please note: I requested the school nurse come into my classroom and check EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE MUNCHKINS to see if anyone else had it. Luckily, no one esle does, nor do I!
2. I actually SAW WITH MY VERY OWN FREAKING EYES ONE OF THE LICE BUGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't go into detail about how from 9:00am until. . . well still. . . my skin has been CRAWLING.
3. I have to go to the dentist tomorrow to get a temporary crown for the tooth in the back of my mouth that I broke WAY back in September.

Good news
1. I'm feeling better-the cold is vacating the body.
2. The husband and I both called in sick for Friday. I have to go to the dentist but we're hoping to do something fun later in the day.
3. Two of my best friends are coming over to the house on Saturday to make Christmas cookies!

Over all,
GROSS and good times.

Sorry about all the CAPS but I am very grossed out. And I mean gross like Jade's poopy lobster experience. Click here (scroll down).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home