Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Seven

Jade tagged me to do this lovely meme. Since I'm sick, I'm just laying around anyway so here it goes!


SEVEN THINGS...

...I Want To Do Before I Die:

1. Travel out of the country

2. Become a mom

3. Learn how to play the guitar

4. Reconnect with some "lost" friends

5. Talk to Billy Corgan

6. Try rock climbing

7. Read The Grapes of Wrath


...Things I cannot Do:

1. Whistle

2. Snap

3. Be late for work (who would take my class?)

4. Talk to my mom on the phone for less than 10 minutes at a time

5. Eat meat

6. Watch "The Office" without laughing out loud

7. Clean up my bill paying area in the kitchen-I've tried!


...Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex:

1. Blue eyes

2. Humor

3. Honesty

4. Someone who is handy (around the house, etc.)

5. Sensitivity (but not a wuss)

6. Confidence-but not cocky

7. Loves kids

...Things I say most often :

1. Freeze and give me five!

2. A certain student's name. . .

3. Rex!

4. I will not talk over your voice. When you stop talking, I will continue to teach.

5. Love you!

6. Where's the dog?

7. Just five more minutes


...Celebrity Crushes:

1. Joshua Jackson

2. Ryan Phillipe

3. Matthew Fox

4. I can't think of any others! Does that make me lame?

5.

6.

7.

I'M ADDING MY OWN "7"!

Seven things I'd always wanted to do in my life and I DID! (and when I did each one)

1. Get married outside in Alaska (July 26, 2003)

2. Become a teacher (got my first teaching job-third grade teacher-August 2004)

3. Adopt a dog (Rex-August 2005)

4. Buy a house (March 2005)

5. Do ballet again (I took a class in college)

6. Learn sign language (Again, took a class in college)

7. See my 100 year-old Great Grandma once more (2001, and the Husband got to meet her too!)


...People I Want to Do This:

Everyone and anyone that reads this blog!

1 Comments:

Blogger e said...

I wish I could be sick and just lie around. No, I'm sick and I'm sitting at the computer finishing up projects for the end of the semester. Grrr.

2:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home