Sunday, December 11, 2005

Good times and Schweaty balls

Yesterday some of my best good girl friends came over to make sugar cookies. We also had high hopes of playing games but alas-we just baked and talked the entire time. One of the friends, Kate, just moved back to the states from Korea, where she was in the military for two years. She entertained us with stories of Hummvees, guns, and other stuff that is somewhat unreal to me. The other friend, Amber, is in her last year (of three!) in her PT (Physical Therapy) program and was stoked that she just passed her super huge big test. Kate had never been to the house so I gave the mini (it's only 990 sq. feet!) tour of the casa and of course showed off the adorable pets too. We had a great time and it was the first time in a long time that I felt. . .well I'm not sure if you would 'just' call it happiness but there is something so incredibly aweseome about being with people that know you so very well, and still manage to stick around. Thanks girls. I love ya.

1 Comments:

Blogger e said...

That sounds like so much fun! I want to bake, but I don't want to have massive amounts of cookies around the house.

4:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home