Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Sunday


We hosted Easter at our house this year. I've never done a "big" holiday before so the pressure was on. It turned out great!
The menu included:
Ham (obviously not cooked by me!)
Lentil/Veggie Pot Pie
Fruit salad
Green Salad with sugared almonds, tangarines, green onions, honey, vinegar, and oil
Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
Tangy Garlic Almond String Beans
Rolls
Yummy chocolate cake

My mother-in-law just emailed, "Your dinner was delicious!" Nice compliment if I do say so myself!


The guys got started on the deck and finshed about 1/4 of it. I'm impressed so far! I can't wait to until it's done and we find some adirondack chairs to sit and read in this summer. Now that's what I'm looking forward to.


Before



After






PS We're on Spring Break!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home