Saturday, April 21, 2007

Girls Night

I just had a delightful evening with some friends that came over for dinner (everyone loved my Tofu Pot Pie!) during which we discussed childbirth (did you know during a c-section that the doctors remove your organs to get to the baby? Well, I did but a few other ladies didn't and the looks on their faces were priceless!), dating, marriage, and, of course, school! Oh-did I mention they were all friends from work? It's so nice to have friends that know what it's like to have such a stressful job. Priceless really.

Now I'm off to spend time with the Husband. He was corralled in his office all night, playing WOW and staying out of the dining room (with the topics we were discussing, can you blame the guy?). He's so awesome-he mowed the lawn and cleaned the bathroom before all the girls showed up tonight. Gotta love that guy.

1 Comments:

Blogger e said...

How many weeks until your summer begins?

4:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home