Friday, June 22, 2007

Yesterday I hit a low. As soon as the Husband walked in the door from work, I broke down and cried. I just couldn't handle it anymore. I've tried to stay positive and strong but it just got to be too much. I know I don't have something life threatening and lots of people go through things that are much more difficult but I'm tired of being sick. I'm sick of being tired. I want to sleep well every night. I want school to be over so I don't have to worry about my class. I want my report cards to magically write themselves. I need to see more than just my living room. I want to sleep in my own bed, not a recliner. I'm sick of coughing fits. I know I'm going to the doctor on Tuesday but Tuesday just seemed so far away yesterday.
So the Husband did everything he could, got me juice, held me, and then told me to get up and we went for a walk. Of course I felt better afterwards and appreciated how slow the Husband and Rex walked so I could keep up. Afterwards I actually went to go visit some friends for a bridal shower for an hour and came home pretty exhausted. I haven't been out in the real world for so long that it felt great. But exhausting. Everyone (it was all teachers from my school) was so great, asking how I was, telling me my kids miss me, asking if they could help me out. I hate asking for help but I'm starting to get over it. Maybe that's what this illness is supposed to teach me. Ask for help when I need it. Damn, I could have gotten that message from a cold though, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home