Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Another one

of those Meme things!

LAST…
Movie you watched: Lost in Translation
Movie you bought : Napolean Dynamite
Song you listened to: I can't remember!
CD you bought : Well, I bought The Future Embrace by Billy Corgan on itunes. . .does that count?
CD you listened to : I listen to itunes on our computer, not cds really
Person you’ve called : Probably my mom-I can't remember!
Person that called you : My mother, last night
TV show you watched : Friends rerun

DO…
You have a crush on someone : Does my husband count?
You wish you could live somewhere else : Not a different house (I love our house!) but I wish we were closer to my family
You believe in online dating : With some safety precautions!
Others find you attractive : Um I guess? That's a weird thing to say
You want more piercings :Nope, I like the ones I've got
You like roller coasters : NO
You write in cursive or print : a mixture of both

FOR OR AGAINST…
Long distance relationships : For but they are hard!
People : Uhhhhhh for?
Gay/lesbian relationships : Absolutely, why wouldn't I?

HAVE YOU…
Ever cried over a boy : Oh lord yes!
Ever cried over a girl : Friends, yes
Ever lied to someone : Yes
Ever been in a fist fight : Unfortunately yes, with a guy! He didn't touch me but I kicked his. . .well it's a long story!

WHAT…
Shampoo do you use : Herbal Essence
Shoes do you wear: Dansko (best shoes ever!), Reef flip flops, low-top Converse, New Balance tenny-runners
Are you scared of : Losing people I love, spiders, bad people, bears!

NUMBER…
of times I have been in love? : Hmmm this is a tough one. Once, the other times I *thought* I was in love. . .
of times I have had my heart broken? : I don't really want to count! A few.
of hearts I have broken? That I know of? One?
of times my name has appeared in the paper? : A few times for being on honor roll in college
of things in my past that I regret? : Just a few, most of them weren't too serious

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE…
Pretty : Most of the time :-)
Funny : Yes, I know I am!
Hot : Hmmm-can be
Friendly : Yes
Amusing : Yep
Ugly : Occasionally
Loveable : Absolutely!
Caring : Yes
Sweet : most of the time
Dork: Yeah baby!

FAVORITE…
4 letter word : I can't type it!
Actor/actress : I use to have a huge crush on Joshua Jackson! I like Halle Berry.
Cartoon : Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends-SO FUNNY
Cereal : Kellogg's Smart Start Soy Protein, Frosted Flakes
Chewing gum : Only chew it on the airplane-Trident White I guess?
Color(s) : Blue and Green
Day of the week : Saturday
Least fave day : Monday-ugh
Flower : Calla Lilies and Forget-Me-Nots
Jelly flavor : Raspberry
Jewelry : Silver/diamonds
Summer/Winter : SUMMER

WHO LAST…
Slept in your bed : Me!
Saw you cry : The Huband
Made you cry : My sister-in-law when she told us she was pregnant!
Yelled at you : No one that I can think of for a long time. . .
Sent you an email: One of my closest friends, Amber

HAVE YOU EVER…
Said I love you and meant it? : Yes-I say it everyday!
Kept a secret from everyone : Of course
Cried during a movie : Yes
Planned your week based on the TV? Hee hee hee. . .No comment!
Been backstage : When I was in dance recitals and plays
Been to New York : Nope
Been to California :I was born there!
Hawaii : Yes, five times I think
China : No
Canada : Yes
Europe :No
Asia : No
South America : No
Africa : No

What time is it now? : 9:18pm

This or That?..
Apples or bananas? : Bananas
Blue or red? : Blue
Walmart or Target? : Target
Spring or Fall? : Spring
What are you gonna do after you finish this? : Read a book
Was the last meal you ate? : Boboli Pizza and salad YUM
Are you bored? : No
Last noise you heard? My dog yawning
Last smell you sniffed? : Dishwasher detergent althought I didn't SNIFF it persay

Friendship/Love…
Do you believe in love at first sight? : Possibly
Do you want children one day & if so, how many? : Yes, two or three
Most important thing to you in a friendship is : Trust

Other Info …
Do you speak any other languages? : A little Spanish
Last book you read? : My Sister's Keeper, Harry Potter #4 at about the same time
Thing in your bedroom you like? My comfy bed
Your Nickname(s) : No comment
Initials : CE
How old do you look? : Oh jeeeeez! I hate this one. Usually people say I look like I am about 16 or so.
How old do you act? : I guess my age-24? Some people would say older since I am married, own a house, and have a career. Then again, I wasn't ever really into going out and partying.
Glasses/Contacts : contacts during the day, glasses at night
Braces : nope
Do you have any pets? : Yes, a cat and a dog
You get embarrassed : yes
What makes you happy? : Being silly with my husband
What upsets you? : When someone I love is hurting

Finish the sentence…
I Love to…relax
I Miss… my family
I Am Annoyed by… rudeness
I Want to be… happy
I Would Never… say never!
I Am Tired of…my neck hurting
I Will Always…love to read

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home