Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Dogs and Doogie


Maybe one day they will be like this. Guu has swatted at Rex more than once today and I feel like I've been too hard on her because he is sick. He is sick! My poor little puppy is sick! He had his first trip (well, with us) to the vet and he did great. By the way-anyone have an EXTREMELY young vet? I'm talking Doogie Howser young. I thought a vet-tech had come in to talk with us but then she introduced herself as "Dr." She oohed and aaahed over him (everyone does-he's so flippin' cute!) and said he was healthy but has a viral infection (hence the sneezing and nasty green snot we've been dealing with). She also got er....um....a sample and found out he has intestinal parasites.
Right now he's chasing pine cones in the backyard with the Husband so I guess he's not that sick. I'm just a worrier-and officially a puppy mom I guess.

1 Comments:

Blogger e said...

My aunt has a pretty young vet that works for her - just remember that it's harder to get into vet school that med school, so they're pretty much smart, no matter what age. Intestinal parasites - mmm.

Rex will be putting on a little more weight now that he's the only one eating.

I love puppies!!!

8:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home