Thursday, September 29, 2005

TGTIF


That's Thank God Tomorrow Is Friday.
I won't go into it much (I'm still not sure how much is too much when I am writing about my kids on here) but let's just say today involved four students getting write-ups (discipline reports), trying to get my kids to concentrate on reading while a firetruck and ambulance were parked outside our school with the lights on (NOT related to my students!), and all-day panic worrying about the possible threat of rainy-day-recess. Don't even ask if I've had time to grade ANYTHING. AndI'm now going to bed. Arg matey.

1 Comments:

Blogger e said...

I had a similar day today, where in one class I had to give out 4 different treatment assignments to my guys, and one of them called me a bitch. I'd hate to think of what he's calling me tonight when he realizes that I moved his bedtime up an hour and he has a 2000 word essay due to me on Monday. Mwa ha ha!

8:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home