Monday, March 13, 2006

Reasons to smile

I rocked my "Tree" in yoga today.
There was a tiny tiny tiny bug on one of my students' paper today and he begged me to "save it!" I put it out the window.
The daffodils under my classroom window are trumpting the good news of Spring.
It didn't rain today.
One of my students has improved his reading fluency by 20 words a minute in three past month!
I don't have to work on Friday.
There was a giant bumble bee in my garage today when I drove in but he was kind enough to leave and not bother me.
My husband backed into a parking sign yesterday morning at the restaurant we went to for brunch. IT WAS HILARIOUS.
My reading coach at school is supporting me so much as I struggle through teaching.
I'm almost caught up on grading.
I get to see my nephew Leaf on Sunday.
I had a great time at the Husband's brother's and sister-in-law's apartment this weekend.
A few weeks ago after I picked up the Husband at school we saw a little old lady (literally) on the side of the road with an obviously flat tire and immediately jumped out (I stopped the car first) and changed it for her.
The husband bought women's shoes yesterday. I laughed for about 47 minutes. Then I cried. In Payless.












Just kidding. Here they really are.

1 Comments:

Blogger e said...

For a second there, I thought you said that your hubby bought shoes for the little old lady with a flat tire. Much more entertaining knowing he bought them for himself. Much more!

9:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home