Monday, June 26, 2006

Without going into too many boring details, I was in a car accident four years ago and it messed up my neck pretty bad. I've been going to a new chiropractor for a few weeks and he recommended I get a massage. I was also tense with the end of the year/report cards/etc. stuff so I figured sure why not?

I'm GOING TO BE DYING TOMORROW PEOPLE! She said she wouldn't go "too" deep but let me tell you, she went DEEP. I'm feeling okay right now and I'm downing water like it's no other so hopefully I will survive.


Want to know what I was thinking during my massage?

Ahhhh I love laying on my stomach on massage tables.

I need to call Tam. Maybe she'll give me a massage next week when I see her. Is that tacky? Asking someone to do their job (for free) when they're on vacation? Yeah, that's tacky. That's like someone asking me to tutor their kid for free in the summer.

Have we started packing yet? No. Shit. Need to pack.

Is 7 pairs of shoes excessive for three weeks? Nah. Now I just need to convince the Husband.

Did I do ANYTHING from my To-Do list today? Yes, I bought dog and cat food.

I hope Rex isn't melting at home.

Did she hear my stomach growl? That was embarassing.

I'm so glad it's nice out but our house is unbearable. . .

The music is nice. Soothing.

I need to pack.

Did I email my mom about the dog's crate?

I am so freaking nervous about Rex flying. I hope he does okay. We got so lucky with him. He's the best dog ever.

Why can't I turn off my thoughts?

I want to get into meditation.

I'm so not into my book for book club but I am trying.

Laying in the grass in the backyard with Rex and the Husband was so nice today. I love my little family!

I'm so glad we're going to Alaska on Wednesday.

I need to get Jackson's birthday present. I'm a horrible "aunt" because I don't know what he's into right now. I usually get him books. I could get him books but I don't want him to think I give lame presents. I can't believe he's 5 already! I remember going for coffee with Kelli and she turned to me and smiled and I just SCREAMED "Oh my God! You're. . . pregnant?!" I just knew!

Thinking of kids, I wonder if Eri is flying back to Seattle with us. I should email her mom. She's going to be in 7th grade next year! Holy crap. I loved 7th grade. And 8th. I think Amber and I are the only human beings on the earth that loved junior high.

I'm so happy I'm going to see all my friends in Anchorage. Britt, Moriah, Jo, Kelli. . .

Those people in the waiting room are so loud.

Seeing Amber and Kate on Saturday was fun, although I don't think I'm a fan of Indian food. I do like the bread though.

Burritos or stir-fry for dinner?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home