Saturday, June 10, 2006

8 1/2 days until Freedom!

I guess accupuncture isn't a popular topic. . . but I digress.

I don't know why I'm still awake and wasting time on the computer. It's something I want to do less of-waste my time surfing the web. I've got three really interesting books going right now so I should be reading them. My book group meets on Tuesday and I've actually already finished the book! I'm so proud of myself.

The Husband just took his older brother (father of baby Leaf) to the airport for a two-day job interview in North Carolina. I wished him good luck but my heart would break if he got it. I just became an aunt-they can't move now! I know I'm being selfish but I really hope he gets a job in Seattle instead.

I've been up since 7 and I've barely stopped since then. I got a few yoga DVDs from the library and tried out parts of all of them this morning. Then I made a smoothie (I thought of you Jade and your juicer. . .) with strawberries, yogurt, banana, and OJ. It was so delicious! We shopped all day and bought lots of cards/gifts for upcoming birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, and Father's days. After we got home we got serious on some weeds in the front yard. I love our house but the yard is so hard to keep up with! I don't have much of a green thumb so it's pretty much hit and miss at this point.

Tomorrow will be filled with report cards, cleaning around the house, and (hopefully) a little bit of relaxation.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Haha, sorry, I know nothing about acupuncture... other than I hate needles, so it wouldn't be for me. But if you think it would help, go for it! Headaches suck big time. hope you feel better soon.

Dude, the juicer that I bought for $150 on sale is now selling everywhere. (bed bath and beyond, and discovery channel store) for $99. I am so bummed. I could have saved $50. Oh well... I make that same smoothie! good stuff. The other day I made a TO DIE for juice from apples, grapes, cherries and strawberries. I SO wanted to take pictures of the whole process, but my camera died, and I have no idea where my charger is.

OK, enough rambling. (read my blog, I am totally amped up on coffee right now... ) whooooooo

6:21 PM

 
Blogger e said...

DO IT! It's wonderful, relaxing, and makes you feel fantastic. It totally helped my allergies and my back pain. You'll love it!

11:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home