Sunday, June 25, 2006

Walking

We were passing a pile of branches someone had cut and put out by the street.

The Husband: Someone cut down a lot of branches.
Me: Yep.
Rex:. . . . . . . . Okay he said nothing. He's a dog. I just wanted to add that he was on the walk too.
The Husband: Wow-I would have loved that one when I was a kid! (Pointing to a big branch)
Me: A sword right?
The Husband: Um, no. It would be a six-foot staff.

Of course. What was I thinking?

PS It's 82 degrees at 9:45pm. That's craziness. I know that is below the LOW temp in Phoenix so I'll just shut up now, won't I Jade? Here's the difference: No one in Washington has air conditioning! We've got three fans going and the dog is sliding around the hardwood floors chasing piles of cat and dog hair that are blowing around the house. Guess that means I need to vacuum.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

ugh, yeah, it would SUCK to have no air conditioning. That would be like having no heat here in phx... since ya know... 50 degrees is cold. :P

10:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home