Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Red, White, and Who?

You know I was joking, right? I mean, my husband doesn't REALLY think I'm fat. I just wanted to clarify that.

But I digress. I need you people to pray for me please. Tomorrow is Field Day at school and I'm in charge of sack races. I hoping 1. It doesn't rain and 2. It's not really hot and 3. The kids don't completely loose it and go crazy. Who am I kidding? They are going to go crazy. I'll just be sure to document it with my camera.

PS So we're talking about Flag Day today in class and I asked the kids if they knew who made the first flag. Sadly, one little girl raised her hand and said with a hint of question in her voice, "George W. Bush?" I let them know that we actually aren't sure who did make the first American flag but it probably wasn't Betsy Ross like we were raised to believe. They gasped and one boy said, "You mean you were taught WRONG?"

1 Comments:

Blogger e said...

Wow, they're in for a big surprise. And I know your husband doesn't think you're fat. He obviously adores you!

11:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home