Sunday, June 04, 2006

A Bee



That's what I've been as busy as this weekend.

I. . .
celebrated one of my best friends' 25th birthday by taking her out to dinner with another friend and learning how to knit. . .

went to Gas Works Park and Pike Place Market with the Husband, Rex, and my sister and brother-in-law. . .

planted some flowers and herbs. . .

went out to breakfast with the Husband's ex-girlfriend (that sounds so mean-I really like her!) and her husband from California and took them to the airport. . .

finally met one of our next-door-neighbors. . .

read many pages in my book club novel. . .

graded LOTS of papers. . .

watched 4 episodes of Felicity in a row. . .

talked to the mother figure on the phone. . .

bought a birthday present for the Brother's gf Lyndsay. . .

and the thing I am MOST proud of. . .STARTED REPORT CARDS!

Only 13 1/2 days of school left! Cheer with me people!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

ONLY 12.5 days left... what will you do all summer long with nothing to do!!!???

heehehee. I'm jealous!

8:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home