Friday, January 19, 2007

After six days off of school (3 snow days, one MLK Jr. day, and a weekend) we finally headed back to school on Wednesday of this week. By today the kids were bouncing off the walls. They were crazy hyper today! Today I had to; tell a student to take the basketball out from under her desk, ask another student to stop army-crawling across the floor, pick up 42 pencils off the ground (totally an approximation), type 5 "monster descriptions" on the ancient computer that continualy freezes, sent one of my third graders to 1st grade because she couldn't handle being in my class, ate my lunch while I prepared the room for health and math, sent one student to study hall (three times), and sent and recieved about 30 emails.
I'm beat. So now we're going out for dinner. Yippee!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home