Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Sad

My mom called the Husband's phone tonight (never a good sign, means she wants to make sure he's with me and I'm not alone). Cinder, my 18 year old cat that lived at my parent's house passed away today. My mom came home from work and found her laying on the floor in the family room. Apparently she died in her sleep. I was fine on the phone with my mom because she was so upset but as soon as I hung up I lost it. I'm sad but I know she had a great long life. While we were in Alaska this winter, I held her a little longer, let her lick my empty ice cream bowl a few more times than I usually do, and cuddled with her each day we were there. I knew her time would come soon but it doesn't make it any easier, does it?

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Aww. I'm so sorry. It is never easy to loose a pet, but at least she went peacefully. :(

8:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home