Sunday, April 15, 2007

The Beach


We had a great time at the beach this week. We stayed in a super cute (tiny!) town called Gearhart and went into Cannon Beach to walk around a bit also.
The first day we were there it was warm and sunny (okay, around 60 degrees!) and the Husband was brave enough to walk in the water without shoes. Notice he's not wearing a jacket? That's because he's a total gentleman and gave it to me. To wear over MY coat. He's a keeper.

PS My librarian-friend and I went to an awesome book store last Friday to hear one of our favorite authors (Jodi Picoult) speak and have our books autographed! It was awesome fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger e said...

60 degrees is tropical at the Oregon Coast. I miss it there. I'm glad at least one of us got to visit there. :)

5:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home