Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Fun in the Sun

We're arrived in Sacramento today. We're here to visit my parents in their new home. It's so weird, it hasn't sunk in yet that they no longer live in Alaska, where I grew up. I'm not sure when it will hit me, maybe one day when I go to visit friends in AK and we don't stay where my parents used to live. Anywho, it's super duper crazy insane hot here. It reached 96 degrees, which to those of us from Washington, is warm. One might even say hot. Like me. So we jumped in the pool and ate dinner and laughed with my parents. It's only day 1 but I am having a great time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Honey, you haven't experienced hot until you live through a 116° day in Phx.

Glad you are having fun!

10:45 PM

 
Blogger e said...

Amen to that! But I must admit, after living away from Arizona, I'm a real wuss. Yesterday it was in the high 80s and I was in the pool!

5:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home