Saturday, July 14, 2007

I did something last Tuesday I didn't think I would ever do again. I hadn't done it for about 4 or 5 years.

I bought a CD.
That's right. A Compact Disc.
Did you know they were still being made? I could hardly believe it myself. We always just buy songs/albums on itunes and download them to our ipod or listen to them on our laptop. I had a good reason to buy the physical album though-the Pumpkins are back! Well, 2 of the 4 really, Billy Corgan and Jimmy Chamberlin got back together and produced Zeitgeist.



We've been super busy since then so I haven't been able to put in a lot of time to listening to the album but from what I've heard so far, I'm happy. It's definitely not the original Pumpkins, such as in the albums Gish, Siamese Dream, or Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness but we all evolve, right? If I get to hear Billy singing, I'm happy.

On another happy note, I'll be able to see Billy Corgan in concert for the third time on September 22nd! Through a local radio station I got the ticket for close to $20.00! Half price! Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home