Monday, May 05, 2008

24 Weeks. . .

and I look huge! Who can believe I have 4 months left?
Things are going well. My sciatica is getting better with lots of physical therapy and my prenatal water aerobics class.
I'm feeling the baby kick, punch, and move around a ton lately! It started out feeling like a spasm but now I can feel huge bumps, thumbs, and I can even feel the head at times!

I'm still feeling a bit tired but nothing like the first trimester. My sleeping is not too terrible but it is hard to get comfortable! I sleep with 3 pillows to get cozy. Rolling over is quite a feat and I know that will only get harder as I grow! The constant getting up to pee thing has suddenly returned as a nightly occurrence.

The latest cause of stress in our household? Trying to figure out what the heck we're going to do next year as far as work goes. . . might be some changes around here in the fall. We'll see what comes of it all.

PS 30 days of school left!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

YAY!!! (ask and you shall recieve) You don't look huge... you are all belly, and tiny everywhere else! For God's sake woman... your pants are made for a woman with an ass like mine. (minus being preggo... LOL) You look great! My friend Maja is 1 week behind you, and she looks about the same size. It is so neat when you can feel the little one bumpin around in there. Any somersaults yet? Those are fun to watch! :) Did you guys find out the sex of the baby? Any ideas for names?

Sorry for the 29458 questions... but its been forever!
L

4:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home