Saturday, May 03, 2008

I know, I know

I suck at this blogging thing. Seriously. At least I'm including my favorite pictures from our Boston trip to make up for it, right?


Paul Revere hung his lantern here.

The film "Bride Wars" was being filmed in Boston on our last day in town.

The Boston skyline

These little doors were everywhere in town.

It was windy and chilly while we were in town but we bundled up and walked a lot and that kept us warmish. My favorite part of the trip was when the Husband felt the baby kick for the first time one night after a long day of walking. We visited the oldest pub in America, ate the most delicious Whoopie pies from a great Italian bakery in the North End, and walked the ENTIRE Freedom trail. By the end I was about to die if I didn't make it to a bathroom soon and of course there were no buildings open at that time around the Bunker Hill monument. We finally begged the park ranger at the visitor's center to let us in after he had already locked up. I just held my pregnant belly and he let me right in. I guess you just have to know when to take advantage of the situation, right? We shopped a little, rode the T (subway) to Harvard, visited Harmonix (where the video game RockBand is made) for a tour, and ate at lots of great restaurants.
Boston is a great city to explore and we thought it was really easy to get around town. We basically walked or rode the T everywhere and our hotel was in a great location. It was a great trip!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

YAY! Thanks for the update. It looks like you guys had fun in Boston. I'm sorry though, but that was an un-acceptable belly pic! Post more!!! And more about the BABY. PLEASE!!! You will thank yourself someday...

sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel guilty. Hope you are feeling good! Take care.

10:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home