Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Ho-hum


What did I do today?

1.Woke up
2.Took a shower
3.Ate half a bagel and a banana
4. Went shopping at IKEA (didn't buy anything but lunch)
5. Went to Old Navy (bought two skirts-one for the wedding we're going to on Saturday-a pair of courdoroys, and a belt for the Husband)
6.Went to Target (bought a shirt to go with said skirt at the wedding on Saturday)
7. Went to the mall that was swarming with teenagers (bought some shoes to go with the wedding outfit)
8.Decided it was time to go home
9.Read blogs (I CAN'T STOP. . .THIS IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL!)
10.Craved some sort of snack food (which we have none of right now) and cut up carrots instead. I even ate some.

Can you handle this much excitement people????? I don't think so. Now we're (well, the Husband feel asleep reading Harry Potter) waiting for friends to come over. I hope they want to go out to eat because I don't want to cook. So there.
P.S. The photo is titled; "The Banana Girls"

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

love the pic! haha!

banana "girls"

8:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home