Thursday, July 21, 2005

This is why I am a teacher. . .



It's 1:42pm on a (beautiful, sunny) Thursday and I am IN MY PAJAMAS STILL! My day has consisted of reading blogs (is there a group for people like me? I'm addicted!!), looking at puppies online (we filled out a few applications!), laundry, and watching reruns of Dawson's Creek. There. I admitted it. It was terrible but I watched it anyways.

Life is so very good.

P.S. No people, that is not the only reason I'm a teacher. I also love kids and all that jazz.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Haha! sounds like a lot of fun. I used to be addicted to Dawson's creek.

A lot of AZ districts are year-round... at least the high paying ones anyway! I would love it anyway though.

3:07 PM

 
Blogger e said...

I was in my pjs until 2 pm today - and I watched Days of Our Lives in which Marlena told John that she was pregnant with Roman's baby and Tony DiMira tried to kill Hope and Bo with a bomb that looked like a bottle of champagne.

It's pretty cool being a student too (if you think the above is cool)!

9:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home