Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I Am

thankful for:

the massage I finally got today-very worth the money!
the dog running for the door when he had to puke.
the Husband cleaning up the dog's puke.
the two walks we took today.
the overcast 65 degree weather today.
the omlets the Husband made for dinner.
talking to my mom on the phone.
silly reality television like Brat Camp.
realizing LittleRazz over at Little Yellow House has my blog under Blogs I Love.
all the awesome people I've "met" online.
my brother-in-law posting on our family blog about being in Germany and my other brother-in-law posting about how we can now post pictures!
DesertJade doing the survey/meme thingy-those are so fun to read!
the new motion sensor light the Husband put up in the backyard so now when we take the dog out to "do his business" we don't trip over things.
life.

2 Comments:

Blogger m said...

I'm thankful for such a nice post. Made me feel good to read about your thankfulness.

1:14 AM

 
Blogger e said...

Amen to that! It's nice to see what you're up to and what's going on!

7:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home