Wednesday, August 17, 2005

A little of this, a little of that

Today I drove down to Tacoma, with Rex in tow, to scrapbook with Amber. I had a great time which is not a surprise since I always do with her! I organized all of my dance pictures from the time I was three till I was about seventeen. It took about three hours and I put together three pages. I hope to finish it before I have to go back to work. In other news-the Husband has a job interview on Friday! It's for a math position at the school he worked at last year. Please please please keep him in your thoughts. I have a good feeling. Nighty-night blog world.

5 Comments:

Blogger m said...

ooooooo - I hope he gets the job!

Cool, I also like to scrapbook, just haven't in 2 years. Ah well.

12:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interview: Scott Meyer, President & CEO, About, Inc. -- Part II: About & Blogging
Part II: About & Blogging: About is not on the verge of transforming into a massive blog network but it isn't staying away from blogging.
My Acne Treatment site, covers Acne Treatment related stuff.

1:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's never too early to start thinking about Halloween costumes
Last year we did not dress our son up for Halloween. He was only four months old, after all, and we were visiting my in-laws who live in The Middle of Nowhere, Massachusetts anyway.
Wow! You have a distinctive blog. I'll bookmark you for sure.

I have a free trial site. It pretty well covers free trial related stuff.

Please check us out.

1:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogs Pose Liability Issues for Employers
When Hurricane Bonnie roared toward the Carolinas in August 1998, the Knight Ridder-owned ... Julin, a media lawyer and partner at Hunton & Williams in Miami, said blogs pose liability risks because they "are likely to attract some of the most extreme forms of speech.
Hey, You have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a VCR With Direct TV Satellite site. It pretty much covers VCR With Direct TV Satellite related stuff.

Come and check it out if you can :-)

1:45 PM

 
Blogger e said...

Um, what the hell is up with the mad amount of advertising going one here? Weird.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for your hubbie!

2:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home