Friday, August 26, 2005

School Daze

I went back to school today for six hours to work on the room. I unpacked quite a few boxes with the help of Rex. Okay, he didn't really help at all but he layed in his bed and looked really cute! I'm exhausted now and my feet hurt.
In other news, two of the Husband's college buddies are staying with us this weekend. They got here Wednesday and I think they are leaving Sunday night or Monday morning. The reason they came? To play lots of computer and video games and go to PAX. What is PAX you ask? See http://www.penny-arcade.com/pax/. I don't know how to put links in my post so I'll just give you the address. I have seen the Husband for about fifteen minutes today. I have no idea when they is coming home but he did send a very cute I Love You text message. They're pretty busy at the convention because they're Enforcers (the people who help out). We went out to Mongolian for dinner a few nights ago and the three of them proceeded to talk about comics and other nerdy things THE ENTIRE TIME. They seriously had a seven minute conversation discussing how Superman is one of the only comics written by a number of people versus one person. I ate my food in silence and thanked God I was a girl.
Tomorrow I will be going back to school for yet another day of unpacking, moving furniture, and organizing the mess that is Room 9.

2 Comments:

Blogger e said...

Boys are weird.

3:55 PM

 
Blogger m said...

I second that motion.

7:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home