Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Thankful


Today I am thankful . . .
*to my wonderful husband that came to help me in my classroom but saw I needed to just go home so he took me home.
*for delivery Chinese food.
*my dad got to say goodbye to his father before he passed away this week.
*my teaching colleagues are so awesome.
*my husband got a job.
*I have a warm bed to sleep in tonight.
*we carpool to work.
*I have almost all my boxes unpacked in my classroom.
*my best friend is flying in on Friday.
*"Lost" is coming back in a few weeks.
*kids don't come back to school until next Wednesday.
*my favorite blogs exist.
*Oprah reruns at 8:00pm.
*today was payday.
*for my cuddly cat.
*for the lavender growing in our front yard.
*life.

1 Comments:

Blogger m said...

lots to be thankful for. Thanks for sharing them with us.

10:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home