Saturday, October 01, 2005

I'm happy

because. . .

1) I just got an email from one of my best friends in the whole world who I haven't heard from in months! She's pregnant with her second daughter and I haven't even met the first one. I'm sad we haven't seen each other in two years (she's in Utah) but I'm thinking maybe I can convince the Husband we should go visit in the Spring. . . .

2) The Husband is making dinner so I don't have to!

3) We took Rex for a walk this morning before the rain came.

4) I still have a whole day left in my weekend!

5) My Friday was so good that I stayed after school to get work done. Usually I run out as fast as I can!

6) My adorable pregnant sister-in-law posted a 21-week belly picture on our family's blog. So cute!

7) My other brother-in-law and sister-in-law who have been in Germany for two months are moving back home and we're picking them up at the airport on Wednesday.

8) I have the most adorable cat, dog, and husband in the world!

9) I got to sleep in untill 9:30 this morning.

10) My hair is long enough to put into a (messy) ponytail. Hey-it's the small things people!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home