Friday, March 17, 2006

Let it Be

I feel pretty good tonight. That's saying a lot. I haven't been feeling well lately, physically, emotionally, or spiritually. I'm not saying my life is now perfect. I'm just saying I don't feel as uptight as usual. Maybe it's because I didn't teach today-we had the day off to work on report cards. Or because I was by myself for a long time today and I couldn't wait for the Husband to get home. Maybe it's because I woke up with a terrible headache and after about 6 hours it finally went away so I'm feeling thankful. Or maybe because I feel like I got so much accomplished today. Maybe it's because I didn't feel the need to go to bed at 8:30 tonight like every other day the past week. Or maybe it's because I'm being counscious about not letting every little thing get to me. Yeah, I think that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home