Saturday, April 08, 2006

Untitled

I'm thinking people without cats sleep better. It's my first day of Spring Break and I'm awake at 6:58AM. What is wrong with me? I didn't sleep well at all last night and I'm not sure why. The Husband and I went out to the cute Irish pub in town with a bunch of my co-workers to celebrate our gym teacher's retirement. He has to have surgery so he's retiring before the year is over. And celebrate we did! I think I was the only person not inbibing but a good time was had by all. A little too good for some! The retiring gym teacher proposed a toast to me for "being a saint" (in reference to dealing with my "energetic" class) which I thought was so sweet. The Husband did shots for the first time since. . . college? He was feeling it pretty qyickly but said he just felt, "relaxed." I'm thinking everyone else closed the place down but I won't find out for another week when we go back to school.
My plans for Spring Break are to relax (how do you do that again asks the woman that's awake at 7am?) read books, go to the Oregon Coast with the Husband and Rex, see my nephew, clean the entire house, make the dog an airline reservation, clean out/weed the flower beds, maybe plant some more flowers, and other things I can't really think of right now.
I'm off to read my book on the couch with some tea. Adios people-I'm on vacation!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

ugh, the other night Jay spent the night... the cats kept us up ALL night. They were out of control. I'm talking sleep from 4:00am to 7am. YUCK. I felt SO bad that he had to put up with it too... but at least he stuck with it. After all, me and the Kitties are a package deal! LOL

Enjoy your spring break!!!!

10:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home