Saturday, April 08, 2006

Ways to make yourself feel like you've accomplished a lot in one day:

1. Wake up before 7:00am.
2. Pay bills that have been sitting around for days.
3. Accompany the Husband to a haircut (he looks like a hottie!).
4. Buy two square laundry baskets at Target.
5. Pick up a meditation DVD and run into a former student at the library.
6. Dust every surface in the house.
7. Clean every mirror in the house.
8. Clean the inside of every window in the house. I told the Husband it was his job to clean all the outsides later-I don't deal with spiders! His response? "They look pretty good from here." Spoken like a true man.
9. Talk to both parents multiple times in two hours. My dad was at the airport in town for a few hours but I didn't get to see him-insert sad face here.
10. Clear off the bill-paying/mail-laying area in the kitchen.
11. Watch at least five episodes of Sex and the City Season 2. I'm hooked.
12. Read four chapters in current book.
13. Shop for baby gift online for one of the Husband's old high school friend.

And now I wait at home for the Husband to return with a movie. I'm leaving you with a picture of one of the hyacinth in our front yard. I love Spring!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

My sis and I joined netflix for a free trial, and we had them send us the Sex in the City DVDs.. it has been playing almost non stop!

10:29 PM

 
Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

That IS a productive day! good for you!

10:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home