Monday, May 29, 2006

!

My mom flew in from Alaska on Tuesday night and we barely stopped once while she was here! She came to my classroom for two days, we went to the Husband's last track meet, went out to dinner, visited with my SIL and nephew, went to the outlets up north, went to Bellevue for shopping, visited Target and Cost Plus, bought out the nursery and planted some flowers to replace the UGLY things that use to be in front of the garage, took Rex for a walk, went to the Marina, and watched a few movies. I just dropped her off at the airport (insert sad face here) but luckily I'm not feeling too down because. . . we'll be in Alaska in a month! With the dog! I'm really worried about him flying on the plane but of course we'll take him to the vet before so I'm sure everything will be fine. Another reason I'm excited is I'm leaving in an hour to go pick up the Husband at the train station! (I know, how romantic-a train station!) He's been in Oregon for 4 days visiting some friends. I missed him a lot and the dog moped around the house the entire first night he left!
That's enough exclaimation marks for now. Okay, one more!

1 Comments:

Blogger e said...

Yay! It's great to have family visit!

6:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home