Sunday, June 24, 2007

Yin/Yang



It doesn't take much to make me happy these days-it's the little things. Okay, that's a load of crap and I am quite moody and cranky lately. You would be too if you had pneumonia for a month and your left side hurt so much it felt like one of your ribs was separating from the rest. So on Friday when I received a package in the mail from the parental figures, I was ecstatic. I called to make sure it wasn't an early birthday gift (only 12 shopping days left!) but alas, it was a deck-warming gift. And a few goodies for the Husband, pup, and I. The PB jar is Rex's, he loves to clean out the almost empty ones, the Men's magazine is obviously for the man of the house, and the yoga mag is for me, the one who is too sore to do yoga. But maybe one day I'll be able to. And afterwards I'll enjoy using my new Crate and Barrel bowls and tray on my BRAND. NEW. DECK. So pretty. All it needs is the bottom part stained. Which would mean we need the rain to stop. You know what though? I'm just happy the Husband is so damn handy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

WOW! The deck looks GREAT! I love it. :0)

4:32 PM

 
Blogger e said...

I need a handy man in my life. Hell, I'd settle for a not-so-handy man at this point...

8:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home